Subtitle

Even if you are finally "cancer free" it will always be with you mentally

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Better Day

Went to work today. It felt good. Of course keeping busy is best and I like my job. I like the company I work for and the people I work with. So it was a good day. I felt good too, like I'm getting my emotions and attitude together. I'm gonna be OK.

Haha, I feel like that now, and the challenge will be to keep it going. PET scan tomorrow then back to work on Thursday. And a nice long Christmas weekend to work on glass.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about a day from now - just keep it up for THIS moment. That is all you can do! I can't imagine the anxiety and fear you are feeling and you are doing an admirable job staying as positive as possible. I'm always thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete