Subtitle

Even if you are finally "cancer free" it will always be with you mentally

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fatigue

This week, so far, I haven't had energy to do anything.  Taking a shower was a chore.  Went with Jack to his doctor appointment and that took everything I had.  I hate feeling this way.  How anyone can work through chemo is a mystery to me.  Of course there are good days and bad.  I guess I'd consider this entire week as not so good.

I suppose the side effects affect everyone differently and of course, the various drugs or mixture of drugs can bring about differences as well.  I just hate feeling this helpless.  I didn't expect chemo to be a walk in the park, but until you experience it, you just can't imagine any of it.

Still haven't gotten my head shaved, have about 1/4 of my hair left...in a quasi-mohawk...sleeping on my side probably helps to rub the hair off the sides of my head.  LOL  Maybe I'll go in next week to get it all taken off.  Its actually not really bothering me any more to see it falling out.  I think its rather comical.  But I'm finding it everywhere.

Gearing up for the next treatment this coming Monday.  


1 comment:

  1. You are one strong lady. You have an awesome perspective. I can only imagine the fatigue must be intense. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete