Subtitle

Even if you are finally "cancer free" it will always be with you mentally

Sunday, January 8, 2012

In a Day...

I went from feeling pretty good to feeling like I've never felt before.  The muscle/joint pain side effect hit like a ton of bricks.  Literally over night.  No position is pain free.  I have vicodin, which gives some relief and ibuprofen helps a little.  I had to get out my walker from my knee surgery days just to walk at a shuffle.  It's coming right on schedule, according to the literature. Thankfully, this will go away within a couple of days or less.  But when you are in the throes of this, you think you will never feel normal again.

I don't have an appetite but when I make myself eat (or I should say, when Jack reminds me I should eat) it goes down good.  And tastes good too.  He will make me anything I want.

I'm not a person who can lay around for long...I always like to be doing something.  So today has not only been painful but frustrating.  But I have to listen to my body...it must not want me to move right now, as a dear friend said.  OK...fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment